Monday, October 26, 2009

GOD EXPANDS OPEN AIR TO CZECH REPUBLIC

(I received the following post in an e-mail from open-air preacher Bro. Jim Webber, author of Blood Power. I find this young street evangelist's testimony compelling, to say the least! I ask you to read it and respond as God leads. Pavel's e-mail is: pavel.zalio@email.cz. When you consider all that other Czech heroes of the faith went through to preach the gospel in what's now known as The Czech Republic, we Christians should seriously consider investing in someone willing to pay the price to get the gospel out. Such men are a rare breed in this day and age, and will become rarer in light of the recent "hate crimes" legislation passed by Congress - and only awaiting Barack Obama's signature to go into effect.)

Dear brothers in Christ Jesus,

My name is Pavel Zalio and I am from the Czech Republic. I was saved in June 2007 by miraculous power of the Lord Jesus Christ when calling on His name and asking Him to save my soul from hell and bring me to heavens with Him. Instantly a beam of light touched my heart. In the warmth of that light my heart melted down and disappeared; the same happened with my mind and on the top of it an unspeakable joy engulfed me. It happened in a hotel room in Beijing,China. I had no Christian background and knew no Christians.

After something like four days after this I stopped my wanderings, took my backpack and went back to my country, the Czech Republic. Before that the good Lord put a strong love on my heart for people of my country. After coming back I started to work with handicapped people, but after three months they dismissed me as I was too much for them. Then I translated a book God In My Corner - by two-time heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman - into Czech language, but failed with publishing it.

I started to preach on the streets in the spring of 2008 after seeing some pictures of bro. Ruben Israel and other brothers on the Internet. Then i got the book Blood Power by bro. James Webber (alias Bible Jim) which helped me to enforce my position theologically. I started with a simple proclamation that people were in a great trouble and the Lord Jesus is their one and only chance to be saved from the coming misery and wrath of God which is about to fall on this earth. God's judgement.

Just about recently I started to gain little bit of confidence and self respect, as before I was depressed and humiliated everywhere I went by family, church, material conditions etc. I got little bit of peace when preaching after I moved to a garden hut and had a stable spot where I could sleep and pray undisturbed. Before that I prayed at public restrooms before going to preach and lived in an old ambulance car. That time Satan went heavily on me telling me I was a
loser, I lost it and so on. But God was telling me: "Seek first the heavenly kingdom and the rest will be added to you."

About almost a month ago there was the Pope of Rome visiting the city where I currently stay: Brno. I went there with a sign saying the Pope = the Antichrist, which I made after much prayer, reading the Bible and also fasting - which not always is a successful endeavour for me. The other side of my banner said: Trust Jesus. I had the great opportunity to preach to about 120 thousand attendants of the open air mass and all of them had to pass the block I was standing at.
Some Catholics were coming to my block threatening they would beat me up. But God always stopped them so they could only yell at me, waving their hands around me. Sometimes waving their Vatican flags or shouting Viva Papa, Viva Mama (for Mary), while I was preaching the Bible against so called "tradition," which is just another name for a bunch of satanic lies.

In one moment a big tattooed muscular man came to me telling me I should move as I was ruining his business at that spot. I refused, he pressed on me, but when I asked him to show me papers that he had that spot rented he went away. When the situation got quite hot the police came, handcuffed me and arrested me. They drove me away and after some discussions with their boss with walkie-talkies they took the picture of my sign and then let me go. So I went back to the location but before reaching my spot I was arrested by another police patrol. I was handcuffed again and after some time spent in their police car I was asked for the second time that day if I am freely willing to go with them to the police station in the center of the city to give them an explanation. I said - no. Handcuffs again and we were on the way to that station anyway. There they hold me for about two hours. I refused to answer any of their questions and also sign any paper but used the time to witness to almost every police officer I met. After two hours they let me go but confiscated
my banner. That day was a great blessing. I never did such a big event before besides one homo parade which was also a great blessing.

The next day I went to see an ombudsman for human rights and was told to send an appeal against such police conduct, which I did. Now I am waiting for the answer from the police. Problem is that it is police itself who will investigate my complaint. But I am decided to run this case as long as God is willing.

Statistics say that his country, Czech Republic, is the most atheist country in Europe. The majority of people who think they are Christians are Catholics. Major society hates churches because of our past when catholic church together with a secular power burnt at the stake Jan Hus plus other people and persecuted true Christians.
(Catholic church was always on the side of our oppressors with just one exception - the communist regime. Because the catholic priests
were persecuted some people think they were the martyrs for the faith and thus their faith must be the right faith. With this logic the contemporary widespreading sect (cult) called Falun Gong, whose leader claims he is the Messiah, would have to be also right as they are persecuted by Chinese communist regime as well. Satan uses the
natural tendency of man to sympathize with the victims to lead people into his snares.) I believe that Almighty God didn't give up on our nation and calls us to repentance that we changed from once Godly nation to a nation of cowards, drunkards, fornicators, money lovers, pot smokers, TV idolaters, showbusiness stars worshipers, thieves, new-agers, Me-god believers ("I just believe in myself."), "good persons," etc.

I would like to ask you, if you could financially support my ministry here in Czech republic. I have enough money for food and have enough clothes, but I need money to expand my ministry and start printing stickers, gospel tracts and the other things. I got in touch with bro. Petar in Norway and just talking with him on the phone was a great source of encouragement.

Recently I started with a public transportation ministry. I was very much delighted with its effect. Once a young men get off the bus with me and had many questions about Jesus Christ being the only way. Two weeks ago I went to a rosicrucian meeting (an occult sect), and I stood up and publicly rebuked their satanic new age lies. When leaving the hall a man joined me and I had a pleasure to answer his question about why I believe the Bible is the true word of God and why Jesus is THE ONLY way to be enlightened (that is what all these buddhists, taoist, new-agers are looking for but cannot find it without acknowledging that they are, deep down, rotted sinners totally dependent on the mercy of Almighty God). This just passed Sunday I got so angry with the Jehovah's Witnesses for promoting their false teaching with a systemacy (sic) of the sons of darkness that I went to their Kingdom Hall after the service was finished and rebuked them in their own lobby.

My next event is a concert of Harlem Gospel Choir. They have posters all around the city and in the middle of them is Barack Obama with a huge smile. I don't understand how the charity program called Feed the Children, which is promoted by this music group, goes together with Obama's pro-abortion position. That's why I want to go there
and expose this conflict of interests. I have a hope and faith that this time I will not go alone as one brother wants to go there with me. Please pray for us.

I have many ideas and see many occasions how to reach the lost of this world, but being a lonely soldier can get very heavily (sic) on ones mind and heart. If I could get just a little bit of support that would turn into a great blessing for everybody. I believe that we have an example in the Bible when saints help other saints in their needs.

Philippians 4:10-17

I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles. Moreover, as
you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only; for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need. Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am
looking for what may be credited to your account.

Once a brother who saw me turning an old ambulance car into a Christian vehicle gave me 20 dollars without me asking him a word. It is hard to describe for me how happy I was and how much easier it was for me to work on that car.

2 Corinthians 8:13-15

Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality, as it is written: "He who gathered much did not have too much, and he who gathered little did not have too little.

If any of you would like to contribute to my ministry here in the Czech republic than you can do so by contacting me at pavel.zalio@email.cz or by sending your support to the account below.

Bank address:

CSOB a.s.
Dobrovskeho 4
682 01 Vyskov
Czech republic
account number: 201037352
IBAN: CZ910300 0000 000201037352
SWIFT #(BIC): CEKOCZPP

My adress: Pavel Zalio (removed by request of Bro. Pavel).

Thank you very much for reading this letter and may God bless all ofyou and sustains you in the fight for the heavenly prize!

Pavel
Brno, Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment