Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELPING STUDENTS "SEE" ETERNITY!

This past Tuesday (Aug. 24) I was talking to a college student here in Niterói (state of Rio de Janeiro) who felt all of us will go "to a better place" when we die and that God won't judge anybody.  Even when I asked him if he thought God would be just to allow Hitler into this "better place," he said that was up to Him.  At the end of our conversation, I told him that if he is right, I'll be fine.  I'll go to the "better place" too.  But if I'm right, he will end up in hell.  He was shocked and said, "What are you doing?  Prophesying that I'm going to hell??!!"  I told him that I wasn't prophesying anything unless he dies in his sinful rebellion, meaning he'll go to hell.  I then quoted Rom. 3:23 and 6:23 to back my claims.  Pray for Felipe, who studies Economics at Fluminense Federal University (UFF), that my words will keep ringing in his ears and that he won't be able to sleep until he runs to the Savior, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment